Designtech Studio is happy to announce a new website redesign project for Hospice Associates, a hospice care provider serving clients in New Orleans and its local community. The founding partners of Hospice Associates have a combined experience of over 25 years providing hospice care. Designtech Studio will be designing and developing a new website using Adobe Business Catalyst.
Hospice Associates' current website showcases information about the company and its services, office locations, testimonials, links, and frequently asked questions. Although the current website has served the company’s need for some time, the website is not easily updatable by the staff, making it a static web presence that lacks value for its target audience.
The purpose for redesigning the website is to not only to better reflect the company’s vision and value through the use of colors and photo choices, but to be a useful resource for target audience of age group between 40 to mid 60s, with well organized and up-to-date information that integrates newer technologies such as social media and mobile phone access.
The goals associated with this website redesign project include:
- Integrate color schemes and photos that better reflect the company
- Incorporate social media such as Facebook feed and Youtube channel access on home page
- Provide mobile-ready template for users accessing the website through mobile devices
- Include easy to use website forms such as referral, contact, and request forms
- Implement content management system for the staff to manage website content
Designtech Studio will be implementing the Adobe Business Catalyst website platform for this client. Check back soon for the update on this website and the redesigned interface!